Sunday 31 October 2010

Barry M Lip Paints!

Barry M - The most colourful name in cosmetics :)


I have recently just purchased a few barry m products, lip paints and nails in general!
Firstly, most colourful name in cosmetics? I think so! The range of colours in the nail colours and even the lip products are huuuuge! From black to pink to blue to green to purple!
So before I carry on rambling.. Heres my little review ;)

LIP PAINTS
The most famous lip paint from Barry M is 101, Marshmallow, and I now know why!
It's a lovely nudey pink colour, and a great lip paint.. Although it can be drying so I do recommend a lip balm :)
Easy to wear, and definitely a every day lipstick. 
Some people aren't a fan of nude lipsticks but I defo am ;)
Another amazing nude is HUE by MAC, and also Nude Delight by Rimmel.

Number 100 - Baby Pink.
A beautiful bright barbie (ish) pink, you can definitely change how you wear this, apply more for a barbie look or tone it down for a every day look, either way, it looks brilliant !



No comments:

Post a Comment