Friday 5 November 2010

Volume Million Lashes

 


I recently purchases the Volume Million Lashes in black (noir)! I absolutely love it !!!
The top of the tube has a feature which stops it getting clumpy, and it definitely works, the mascara is not clumpy at all, its brilliant!
My lashes go so long within a small amount of using it, I only need one coat before I can see long think volumised lashes!
Even the bottle looks great! Bright gold, looks expensive! A mascara everyone will want to know more about when they see it in your make up bag!


I would give this a 9.5/10 ! The reason its not 10/10 is because once two coats are applied it starts looking a bit clumpy and the lashes start to join together but, aside from that, its a brilliant brilliant mascara!


It gives you the best lashes and I personally will repurchase this again and again!


Hope this was usefull ! :) 


Chelle xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment